Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 19 - My Heroes


Today's pics were motivated by an activity we did in my QTL workshop today.  We were supposed to make trading cards for one of our heroes.  We were directed to several websites where we could find biographical information for famous people.  Well, you might not know this, but I'm related to famous people.  The b&w pic is my great-grandfather.  You can click his pic and be taken to various links (him being one of them) put together by a local museum back home.  The other is my father.

Neither one of them are famous outside our hometown, but that's okay.  They're still my heroes.  They were well known and respected by everyone in the community because of their character.  I hope that I'm famous in the same way one day and that my sons consider me their hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment